SnowDogg™ VXF95 II Snow Plow
- Corrosion-resistant dual 304 stainless steel moldboards with 1/2 in. cutting edge is an investment that lasts.
- Ensure both cutting edges contour the road and scrape with equal force due to the tubular steel Floating A-Frame™
- Enjoy 20% more ground clearance than previous EX models.
- Mount and dismount reliably and quickly with the all new QuickMount II™.
- Stack high and lift fast with a municipal-style single chain lift arm.
- Backdrag in tight spaces with the VXF's dual-action angle cylinders.
- Fully enclosed 2 HP power/hydraulic unit and regenerative hydraulics with full size SAE standard cartridge valves and oversize 3/8 inch rubber hoses.
- Confront the storm with a 70º attack angle and snow-throwing flared wings.
- Pierce through the dark with powerful dual-beam halogen plow lights on secure double post mounts.
- Protect your equipment with two independent 6 in. trip edges.
- Cut through heavy snow and ice--no problem--with the strength of laser-cut steel ribs, a full length 2 in. cross tube, and an oversize hinge pin.
- Ergonomic in-cab controller features single button control for all plow functions including V, scoop, and angle.
- The flagship SnowDogg VXF95 II gives you the plow you need, storm after storm, winter after winter. If you're searching for a reliable straight blade plow with rugged components, a stout-yet-simple build, and countless new features, look no further.
The new tubular steel Floating A-Frame features a sliding-pin connection. This makes the plow less sensitive to mount height and easy to align. The sliding-pin connection lets the plow contour the road for a clean clear and helps avoid uneven edge wear. Not to mention, the design increases ground clearance 20% over previous models.
No need for a plow jack with the QuickMount II. The plow's integrated swing-down feet are independently actuated and height adjustable, for easy mounting and dismounting even on rugged terrain. With the QuickMount II just drive into position, push on the SnowDogg light bar, attach the electrical and safety pins, and kick up the stands.
Why change what works? The VXF95 II features a signature 304 stainless steel SnowDogg moldboard with nine 1/4 in. laser-cut steel ribs. A full-length 2 in. cross tube and a heavy duty bottom channel spread ensure impact is spread across the entire plow to protect vital connection points. An aggressive 70° attack angle along with a standard 1/2 in. cutting edge provide excellent scraping action. All steel components are primed and powder-coated on site to ensure the highest quality.
Trip Action, Lift and Angling Cylinders
Four stress-optimized trip springs provide 40º of full moldboard trip action to help protect your equipment from hidden curbs or rocks. The new municipal style lift arm, chain, and cylinder allow for higher lift at a faster pace and easy adjustments. The plow's oversize angle cylinders produce powerful, fast, and agile angling.
The Full Package
Buyers Products continues to raise the industry bar for quality and value. The fully enclosed 2HP, DC-powered hydraulic unit comes equipped with SAE standard cartridge valves and hefty 3/8 in. rubber hoses. A shock kit, “gloves-on” in-cab backlit controller, poly snow deflector, and dual-beam halogen plow lights come standard on the VXF95 II. Plus, there is complete fleet interchangeability and backwards compatibility with all other HD, EX, TE, CM, and XP Series plows.