SnowDogg™ VXF85 II Snow Plow
2324-VXF85II MFG #: SnowDogg
- Corrosion-resistant dual 304 stainless steel moldboards with 1/2 in. cutting edge is an investment that lasts.
- Ensure both cutting edges contour the road scrape with equal force due to the tubular steel Floating A-Frame™
- Enjoy 20% more ground clearance than previous VXF models.
- Mount and dismount reliably and quickly with the all new QuickMount II™.
- Stack high, and lift fast with a municipal-style single chain lift arm.
- Backdrag in tight spaces with the VXF's dual-action angle cylinders.
- Fully enclosed 2 HP power/hydraulic unit and regenerative hydraulics with full size SAE standard cartridge valves and oversize 3/8 inch rubber hoses.
- Confront the storm with 70º attack angle and snow-throwing flared wings.
- Pierce through the dark with powerful dual-beam halogen plow lights with secure double post mounts.
- Protect your equipment with a responsive 2 independent 6 in. trip edges.
- Cut through heavy snow and ice--no problem--with the strength of laser-cut steel ribs, a full length 2 in. cross tube, and an oversize hinge pin.
- Ergonomic in-cab controllerfeatures single button control for all plow functions including V, scoop, and angle.
- The SnowDogg VXF85 II lets you plow, clear, scrape, and backdrag through even the biggest storms. Commercial and Municipal users get the reliability of the fastest-growing V-plow on the market, backed by powerful components and enhanced features.
The new tubular steel Floating A-Frame features a sliding-pin connection. This makes the plow less sensitive to mount height, and easy to align. The sliding-pin connection lets the plow contour the road for a clean clear, and helps avoid uneven edge wear, or gaps between the road and a wing. Not to mention, the design increases ground clearance 20% over previous models.
No need for a plow jack with the QuickMount II. The plow's integrated swing-down feet are independently actuated and height adjustable, for easy mounting and dismounting even on rugged terrain. With the QuickMount II just drive into position, push on SnowDogg light bar, attach the electrical and safety pins, and kick up the stands.
Two signature flared 304 stainless steel wings are each backed four laser-cut vertical ribs. A full length 2 in. cross tube and heavy duty channel provide additional torsional rigidity to the independent moldboards. With an oversize hinge pin, and 70º attack angle, the VXF85 II is ready to punch through snow with extreme throwing action--especially in the "V" position. Standard 1/2 in. cutting edges help save your blade from wear and tear, and steal components are primed and powder-coated on site to provide the highest quality.
Trip Action, Lift and Angling Cylinders
The VXF95 II's two independently actuated 6 in. trip edges help the operator maintain smooth control and protect the truck and equipment. The new municipal style lift arm, chain, and cylinder allow for higher lift at a faster pace, and easy adjustments. Standard dual-action angle cylinders provide forceful angling, scooping, and backdragging under any condition.
The Full Package
Buyers Products continues to raise the industry bar for quality and value. The new ergonomic in-cab controller comes standard, and features single button control for all plow functions including V, scoop, and angle. The fully enclosed 2HP, DC-powered hydraulic unit comes equipped with SAE standard cartridge valves and hefty 3/8 in. rubber hoses. Poly snow deflectors, and dual-beam halogen plow lights come standard on the VXF85 II. The VXF85 II is backwards compatible with earlier VXF mounts.