550 Gallon Gas-Powered Anti-Ice System with Automatic Application Rate Control
- Brine can be sprayed to help prevent ice formation before the storm even hits.
- Can apply brine based on road speed for precise application control.
- Durable, high density, UV-stabilized polyethylene tank.
- System comes standard with black powder-coated leg stand, making it loading, unloading, and storing the system easy.
- Uses a gas-powered Honda® engine.
- Buyers Products 550 Gallon Gas-Powered Anti-Ice System with Automatic Application Control utilizes a Honda® engine to effectively and efficiently apply brine to the road. Brine creates a barrier on the ground that makes it harder for ice to form, making clean-up faster and easier once the snow starts to fall. It can pump out up to 25 gallons of liquid per minute, making it ideally suited for residential use.
The system features a high density, UV-stabilized polyethylene tank. A powder-coated leg frame comes standard, making loading and unloading the system from your truck and off-season storage easy.
The durable one lane PVC spray bar features clip-on spray nozzles with adjustable angles. The nozzles attach and remove easily to make cleaning and maintenance painless. Manifold-type fittings made with glass-injected polypropylene support leak-free connections and easy service.
Automatic application control lets the vehicle operator select how many gallons of brine should be applied per lane mile and then the system does the rest. When paired with either a GPS or vehicle-based ground speed sensor the system will automatically adjust the application rate based on vehicle speed. This gives the operator precision control over brine coverage, meaning cleaner roads and less wasted liquid.
A momentary on/off rocker switch is included with the system, but other styles of switch are also available (sold separately). The Micro-Track Roadmaster™ is recommended for automatic systems, as it features both a GPS for precise application rate control and the ability to download usage data to analyze your efficiency and performance. See "Related Items" below for more information.
Custom configurations are available on request. Contact Customer Service for more information.
6191121 550 Gallon Gas-Powered Anti-Ice System with Automatic Application Rate Control