550 Gallon Gas-Powered Anti-Ice System with Liquid Flow Meter
- Brine can be sprayed to help prevent ice formation before the storm even hits.
- Applies brine based on road speed when paired with a ground speed-oriented controller (sold separately).
- Durable, high density, UV-stabilized polyethylene tank.
- System comes standard with black powder-coated leg stand, making it easy to load unload, and store the system.
- Uses a dependable gas-powered Honda® engine.
- Micro-Trak Roadmaster™ controller provides accurate rate control and performance tracking (sold separately).
- Buyers Products 550 Gallon Gas-Powered Anti-Ice Systems with Liquid Flow Meter utilize a dependable Honda® engine to effectively and efficiently apply brine to the road. Brine creates a barrier on the ground that makes it harder for ice to form. This means clean-up is faster and easier once the snow starts to fall. The 550 gallon model pumps out up to 25 gallons of liquid per minute.
The system features a high density, UV-stabilized polyethylene tank. A powder-coated leg stand comes standard, making it easy to load, unload, and store.
The durable one lane PVC spray bar features clip-on spray nozzles with adjustable angles. The nozzles attach and remove easily to make cleaning and maintenance painless. Manifold-type fittings made with glass-injected polypropylene support leak-free connections and easy service.
These systems include a liquid flow meter. When paired with a ground speed-oriented controller, this enables automatic flow rate control. The vehicle operator sets how many gallons of brine should be applied per lane mile, and the system does the rest. It will automatically adjust the amount of liquid being sprayed based on vehicle speed. This ensures consistent surface coverage, and it saves you material.
Controller sold separately. Any ground speed-oriented controller is compatible, but Buyers recommends the Micro-Trak Roadmaster™. It features both a GPS for precise application rate control and the ability to download usage data to analyze your efficiency and performance. See "Related Items" below for more information.
Custom configurations are available on request. Contact Customer Service for more information.
6191121 550 Gallon Gas-Powered Anti-Ice System with Liquid Flow Meter