- Compact design is perfect for providing lubrication to the internal working parts of pneumatic tools, actuating cylinders, valves and motors.
- Replaceable filter traps particles and moisture to keep system running smoothly.
- Rated for temperatures ranging from 41°F - 140°F.
- Die-cast, modular design has built in mounts and a manual moisture drain.
- Includes quick detaching metal bowls with sight class and a 50-150 PSI gauge.
- Buyers Products Air Filter Regulator/Lubricator regulates pressure and keeps air clear in your pneumatic system. The die-cast, modular design has built-in mounts and a replaceable filter which traps particles and moisture to keep system running smoothly. The lubricator holds oil to keep seals from drying out and can be completely unbolted for easy cleaning.
This Filter/Regulator/Lubricator includes quick detaching metal bowls with a sight glass and a 50-150 PSI gauge. It is rated for temperatures ranging from 41°F to 140°F