SaltDogg™ SHPE6000 Electric Poly Hopper Spreader
3699 MFG #: SaltDogg
- High flow pintle chain model can drive bulk salt, sand, or a 50/50 salt/sand mix at a flow rate of 600 lb per minute.
- Variable pitch full length auger model can drive bulk salt or a 50/50 salt/sand mix.
- 12V DC-powered electric drive independent 3/4 HP auger/chain motor, and 1/2 HP spinner motor..
- Works with dump trucks and flatbeds with minimum 25,999 lb GVW (gross vehicle weight).
- In-cab closed-loop controller with independent conveyor/auger and spinner speeds, and vibrator control.
- 14 in. spinner broadcasts material up to 30 ft.
- Durable poly hopper with stainless steel frame and auger trough.
- Vibrators, top screens, inverted V, and remote auger bearing grease kit included.
- Vinyl tarp kit, and spreader tie down kit sold seperately.
- Backed with a 2 year warranty.
- Made in the USA.
- Buyers Products SaltDogg SHPE6000 Electric Poly Hopper Spreader gives contractors, property managers, and municipalities a powerful 6 cubic yard spreader for medium and heavy duty commercial use. The high flow pintle chain conveyor model can drive bulk salt, sand, or a salt/sand mix at a flow rate of 600 lb per minute; while the auger model can handle bulk salt, or a bulk salt/sand mix.The spreader works with dump trucks and flatbeds with a minimum 25,999 GVW (gross vehicle weight). Its electric-powered design means quieter, time saving operation with no need for refueling or engine servicing. The patented double-wall, lightweight, all-poly hopper construction won't rust or dent; a simple cleaning makes it look like new.
An SHPE series spreader is an investment made to last. The spreader is supported by a corrosion-resistant stainless steel frame. The spreader features an inverted V to ease startup and break up any clumps of material. It is available with either a 14-1/2 in. wide, all-steel pintle chain conveyor with 1/4 in. bars; or a full length, 6 in. steel variable pitch auger. Both auger and chain sit within a stainless steel trough. Both drive options are driven by a 12V, 3/4 HP gear motor. A 900 lb vibrator works in conjunction with the inverted V and auger to keep material flowing. A 14 in. polymer spinner, powered by an independent 1/2 HP, 12V motor, can cast a 5 ft - 30 ft radius.
The SHPE6000 features a chute with an open trough and stainless steel spinner shield. The spinner assembly can be easily removed for cleaning and storage. The vibrators and independent auger and spinner speeds are controlled by an in-cab controller. The spreader also comes standard with two steel top screens, two vibrators. Vinyl tarp kit, and tie down kit sold separately.