SaltDogg® Walk Behind Broadcast Spreader
1788 MFG #: SaltDogg
- Poly hopper won’t rust or dent and holds up to 100 lb of ice melt or bagged salt.
- Enclosed gear box with grease fitting shields commercial grade alloy gears from weather, rust, and cold.
- Spinner disc is powered by axle motion (ensure the set screw is tight for optimal functionality). Spreads up to 24 ft.
- .Flow regulator with solid control linkage.
- Fully welded frame in either stainless steel or powder-coated carbon steel for excellent corrosion resistance.
- Large 13 in. pneumatic tires and solid axle for stability.
- Hopper screen and plastic rain cover are included.
- 3 adjustable poly deflectors control your spread pattern.
- Buyers Products SaltDogg Walk Behind Broadcast Spreader gives contractors, facilities managers, and property owners the ability to broadcast bagged salt or ice melt up to 24 ft with ease. The spreader's new enclosed gearbox with commercial grade alloy gears and an integrated grease fitting ensure that the moving parts of the spreader are out of the elements and are easy to maintain for years to come.
The broadcast spreader has a 1.5 cubic foot poly hopper that can accommodate 100 lb of bagged salt or ice melt. Its fully welded frame is available in either stainless steel or powder-coated carbon steel. The hopper assembly sits on 13 in. pneumatic tires with a solid axle for a reliable ride.
A fixed rear deflector and three poly deflectors allow you to adjust the spread to your needs. The material flow regulator has a solid linkage control for ease of use. The spreader comes with a convenient hopper screen and nylon rain cover to keep the material dry and easy to spread.