SnowDogg™ 42 Inch Full Trip Stainless Municipal Plow Assembly
1875 MFG #: SnowDogg
- Corrosion-resistant 10G 304 stainless steel moldboard is an investment that lasts.
- Stands up to heavy use with eight 1/2 in. by 3-1/2 in. laser cut steel ribs and two structural steel horizontal braces.
- Two adjustable, compression-style trip springs and full-trip moldboard help protect your equipment from hidden obstacles over varied surfaces.
- Quality fully-welded moldboard -- never stitch-welded.
- Easy access and protection of angle cylinders due to the above-A-frame mount.
- The A-frame's self-leveling swivel action keeps the plow blade flush to the ground.
- 2 in. plated king pin runs through a 3 in. OD, 1/2 in. thick DOM tube with integrated grease fitting.
- Strong pivot point connections from the push frame to the moldboard via eight 1-1/4 in. plated pins.
- Choose the attack angle that best suites your needs with four adjustable positions.
- Value-driven purchase with standard integrated running gear mounts and cushion cross-valves.
- Born and built with pride on the shores of Lake Erie in Northeast Ohio.
- Buyers Products SnowDogg 42 Inch Full Trip Stainless Municipal Plow Assembly offers municipalities and large contractors a workhorse of a plow that will get the job done season after season. Its hearty construction, highly corrosion-resistant moldboard and numerous standard features make it an ideal full trip municipal-quality plow.
Born and built on the shores of Lake Erie, a SnowDogg plow is an investment made to last. The 42 in. plow features a 2 in. plated king pin. The pin runs through a 3 in. OD DOM 1/2 in. thick tube with an integrated grease fitting. Eight heavy duty, laser-cut steel ribs and two horizontal structural steel angle iron braces give the plow needed rigidity. For added strength, the frame is fully welded to the moldboard, not stitch-molded like some other products on the market. The full trip moldboard features two adjustable, external compression-style trip springs that protect your equipment from damage due to hidden obstacles. The 2-1/2 in. by 3-1/2 in. by 3/8 in. top angle has built-in drainage to allow water to flow through, not build up. The adjustable 4-position attack angle and standard 5/8 in. by 8 in. hardened steel cutting edge allow you to maximize your clearing power for your conditions.
SnowDogg stainless steel plows are built exclusively from 304 stainless steel to ensure quality and durability. The 10 Ga stainless steel is corrosion resistant and sheds snow easily. Twin 3 or 4 in. double-acting, chrome-plated hydraulic angle cylinders allow for heavy duty power reversing. The cylinders are mounted above the A-frame for protection and easy access. This self-leveling A-frame follows the contour of the road, and allows for swivel action to keep the blade flush to the ground. The A-frame is built with a 4 in. car and ship channel.
SnowDogg municipal plows have added strength where it's needed most. The push frame is built from 4 in. by 4 in. by 3/8 in. wall tubing and runs the full length of the moldboard to spread power across the entire blade. Heavy wall bushings that are 1-3/8 in. long with 1-1/4 in. ID run through 1/2 in. ribs bolstered by a 1/2 in. steel plate to create sturdy connection points. Anchor plates are encased and continuously welded to the push frame to provided greater strength.
Buyers Products sets a new bar for what you should expect from your plow company. Municipal plows come standard with features like integrated running gear mounts and installed cushion valves to protect your cylinders from impacts loads. Buyers Products' vertical integration and diversity in truck equipment manufacturing paves the way for high quality plows at an aggressive price.