SnowDogg™ 42 Inch Full Trip Steel Municipal Plow Assembly
1874 MFG #: SnowDogg
- 7 Ga carbon steel moldboard is an investment that lasts.
- Buyers Products 4-step Tuff Kote finish extends the life of your plow.
- Quality fully-welded moldboard -- never stitch-welded.
- Stands up to heavy use with eight 1/2 in. by 3-1/2 in. laser cut steel ribs and two structural steel horizontal braces.
- Two adjustable, compression-style trip springs and full-trip moldboard help protect your equipment from hidden obstacles over varied surfaces.
- Easy access and protection of angle cylinders due to the above-A-frame mount.
- The A-frame's self-leveling swivel action keeps the plow blade flush to the ground.
- 2 in. plated king pin runs through a 3 in. OD by 1/2 in. thick DOM tubing with integrated grease fitting.
- Strong pivot point connections from the push frame to the moldboard via eight 1-1/4 in. plated pins.
- Choose the attack angle that best suites your needs with four adjustable positions.
- Value-driven purchase with standard integrated running gear mounts, and cushion cross-valves.
- Born and built with pride on the shores of Lake Erie in Northeast Ohio.
- Buyers Products SnowDogg 42 Inch Full Trip Steel Municipal Plow Assembly gives municipalities and large contractors a workhorse of a plow for a diverse array of plowing needs. Stout construction, durable finishes, and included extras make this plow a tank -- ready to take on winter.
Born and built on the shores of Lake Erie, a SnowDogg plow is an investment made to last. The 42 in. plow features a 2 in. plated king pin. The pin runs through a 3 in. OD DOM 1/2 in. thick tube with an integrated grease fitting. Eight 1/2 in. by 3-1/2 in. laser-cut steel ribs provide a sturdy frame for a powerful plow. For additional strength, the frame is fully welded to the moldboard, not stitch-molded like some other products on the market.The full trip moldboard comes equipped with two adjustable, compression-style external trip springs. The adjustable 4-position attack angle and standard 5/8 in. by 8 in. highway punch, hardened steel cutting edge allow you to maximize your plow for your conditions. The 3-1/2 in. by 2-1/2 in. by 3/8 in. top angle is designed with an integrated rain holes to ensure the plow does not gather pooled water.
Buyers Products Tuff Kote™ powder coating process extends the life of your plow or pusher. First, it’s sandblasted to remove impurities and contaminants. Next, an eight-step acid pickle wash removes laser scale and other oxides so that the coating will adhere without chipping. Then it’s primed to seal and fill inconsistencies. Finally, a durable polyester powder coat is applied to protect your plow from the elements for years to come.
SnowDogg municipal plows have added strength where it's needed most. The push frame is built from 4 in. steel tubing and extends across the full length of the plow to spread the power across the plow blade. Heavy wall bushings that are 1-3/8 in. long with 1-1/4 in. ID run through 1/2 in. ribs bolstered by a 1/2 in. steel plate to create sturdy connection points. The plow features a reinforced 4 in. by 4 in. by 3/4 in. bottom angle, with gussets spaced every 12 in. for extra support. Plus, twin 3 or 4 in. double-acting, chrome-plated hydraulic angle cylinders allow for heavy duty power reversing. The cylinders are mounted on top of the A-frame for protection and easy access. The self-leveling A-frame follows the contour of the road and allows for swivel action to keep the blade flush to the ground. The A-frame is built with a 4 in. car and ship channel.
Buyers Products sets a new bar for what you should expect from your plow company. Municipal plows come standard with features like integrated running gear mounts and installed cushion valves to protect your cylinders from impact loads. Buyers Products' vertical integration and diversity in truck equipment manufacturing paves the way for high quality plows at an aggressive price.