Low Maintenance Blade
The corrosion resistant 304 stainless steel moldboard never needs paint. A robust frame spreads impact across the blade to reduce wear on vital components.
• Full-length 1-3/8 in. cross tube
• Six 3/16 in. laser-cut steel ribs
• 3/8 in. steel cutting edge
Easy, Adaptable Attachment
Get your plow on and off your truck in minutes with the dual foot pedal mounting system. An adjustable and removable jack stand makes it easy to line up your plow and truck regardless of terrain and vehicle mounting height. Just engage the pedals, attach the safety pins, and connect the electrical. Done.
Smooth Full Trip Action
Two stress-optimized trip springs protect your equipment from hidden curbs and obstacles.
Components You Can Rely On
From the heavy duty lift cylinder to the fully enclosed hydraulic power unit, SnowDogg plows are built to endure whatever winter throws at you.
• Powerful lift cylinders
• Over-sized 1-1/2 in. angle cylinders
• Fully enclosed 2 HP hydraulic power unit equipped with SAE standard cartridge valves and hefty 3/8 in. rubber hoses
Intuitive in-cab controls are simple to use even with gloves on. The one-handed controller puts all plows functions in the palm of your hand.
Other standard accessories:
• Contoured poly snow deflector
• Cast shoes
• Wire reinforced blade guides
• Dual beam halogen plow lights