SnowDogg™ 42 Inch Trip Edge Steel Municipal Plow Assembly
1876 MFG #: SnowDogg
- 7 Ga carbon steel moldboard is an investment that lasts.
- Buyers Products 4-step Tuff Kote finish extends the life of your plow.
- Stands up to heavy use with eight 1/2 in. by 3-1/2 in. laser cut steel ribs and two structural steel horizontal braces.
- Responsive trip-edge design with five adjustable torsion springs.
- Quality fully-welded moldboard -- never stitch-welded.
- Easy access and protection of angle cylinders due to the above-A-frame mount.
- The A-frame's self-leveling swivel action keeps the plow blade flush to the ground.
- 2 in. plated king pin runs through a 3 in. OD, 1/2 in. thick DOM tube with integrated grease fitting.
- Strong pivot point connections from the push frame to the moldboard via eight 1-1/4 in. plated pins.
- Choose the attack angle that best suites your needs with four adjustable positions.
- Value-driven purchase with standard integrated running gear mounts and cushion cross-valves.
- Born and built with pride on the shores of Lake Erie in Northeast Ohio.
- Buyers Products SnowDogg 42 Inch Trip Edge Steel Municipal Plow Assembly presents cities and municipalities the option to have a reliable and durable plow in a trip edge design.
Born and built on the shores of Lake Erie, a SnowDogg plow is an investment made to last. The 42 in. plow features a 2 in. plated king pin. The pin runs through a 3 in. OD by 1/2 in. thick DOM tubing with an integrated grease fitting. Eight heavy duty, laser-cut steel ribs and two additional structural steel angle iron horizontal braces give the plow needed rigidity. For added strength, the frame is fully welded to the moldboard, not stitch-molded like some other products on the market. Five adjustable torsion springs offer a smoother trip for the plow than tension or compression springs. The adjustable 4-position attack angle and standard 5/8 in. by 8 in. carbon steel cutting edge allow you to maximize your clearing power for your specific plowing conditions. The structural top channel is built "open-through" to allow water to drain.
Buyers Products Tuff Kote™ powder coating process extends the life of your plow or pusher. First, it’s sandblasted to remove impurities and contaminants. Next, an eight-step acid pickle wash removes laser scale and other oxides so that the coating will adhere without chipping. Then it’s primed to seal and fill inconsistencies. Finally, a durable polyester powder coat is applied to protect your plow from the elements for years to come.
SnowDogg municipal plows have added strength where it's needed most. The push frame is built from 4 in. by 4 in. by 3/8 in. wall tubing and runs the full length of the moldboard to spread power across the entire blade. Heavy wall bushings that are 1-3/8 in. long with 1-1/4 in. ID run through 1/2 in. ribs bolstered by a 1/2 in. steel plate to create sturdy connection points. Anchor plates are encased and continuously welded to the push frame to provided greater strength. Its twin 3 in. or 4 in. double-acting, chrome-plated hydraulic angle cylinders allow for heavy duty power reversing. The cylinders are mounted above the A-frame for protection and easy access. The self-leveling A-frame follows the contour of the road, and allows for swivel action to keep the blade flush to the ground. The A-frame is built with a 4 in. car and ship channel.
Buyers Products sets a new bar for what you should expect from your plow company. Municipal plows come standard with features like integrated running gear mounts and installed cushion valves to protect your cylinders from impact loads. Buyers Products' vertical integration and diversity in truck equipment manufacturing paves the way for high quality plows at an aggressive price.