Truck Ladder Rack
- Maximum corrosion resistance with a "wrinkle" powder coat and rust-inhibiting e-coat.
- Carry large ladders and loads up to 1,000 lb.
- Built-in tie points keep cargo under control.
- Rear crossbar can be removed for loading large items into the truck bed.
- Built-in grab handles for added stability when getting in and out of the truck bed.
- Tie Downs sold separately.
- Buyers Products Truck Ladder Rack fits full-sized pickup trucks with long and short beds. It stores ladders securely while freeing up space in the bed. The ladder rack installs drill-free with J-hooks that mount underneath the truck bed rails. Each rack has built-in tie points to easily secure cargo and built-in grab handles for added stability when climbing in and out of the truck bed.
The over-cab design of the rack allows for enhanced capacity up to 1,000 lb. The rear bar is removable so you can load larger items with ease. The rack features a black "wrinkle coat" powder coating and a rust-inhibiting e-coat for long life.
1501100 Truck Ladder Rack