1 Spool Directional Control Valve
1040 MFG #: Buyers Products Company
- Rated at 30 GPM and working pressure of 2500 PSI (maximum 4000 PSI ).
- Built-in load checks to prevent reverse flow when shifting.
- Adjustable relief valve (factory-set at 2000 PSI /10 GPM).
- Minimal leakage and smooth operation provided by precision-machined and ground spools.
- External spool seals can be easily replaced without having to disassemble the valve.
- Also available in 2 or 3 spools for additional configuration needs.
- The 1 Spool Directional Control Valve from Buyers Products is compact, precise, and reliable. It directs flow smoothly where and when you need it. It's built of cast iron for durable, dependable performance. Small enough to fit anywhere, with plenty of force for the job, the control valve has a max flow of 30 GPM and a working pressure of 2500 PSI (maximum 4000 PSI). The integral relief valve is adjustable (factory-set at 2000 PSI/10 GPM).
Each valve has a built-in load check to prevent flow reversal when shifting. Precision-machined and ground spools provide minimal leakage and smooth operation. The spool seals are external for easy replacement without having to disassemble the valve.
The handle is sold separately. Additional configurations are available. Please contact Customer Service for further information.