12 Foot Standard Duty Ratchet Tie Down with Rubber Grip
- Working load limit of 600 lb.
- Break strength of 1800 lb.
- Paddle handle grip and thumb release provide comfort and leverage.
- Coated hooks help protect your cargo from scratches.
- Ratchet mechanism allows for precise tension adjustments to secure loads of all shapes and sizes.
- White zinc plated for corrosion resistance.
- High strength 10 ft blue polyester webbing for long lasting durability.
- Great for securing small equipment, ATVs, tool chests, general cargo, and more.
- Buyers Products 10 Foot Standard Duty Ratchet Tie Down with Rubber Grip is ideal for securing small equipment, ATVs, tool chests, and more. The durable blue polyester strap is 1 in. wide and carries a working load limit of 600 lb.
The padded handle and release button provide a comfortable grip while securing and unsecuring your cargo. The ratchet mechanism gives you precise control over the tension of the strap. Vinyl coated steel S-hooks help protect your cargo and equipment from scratches and easily attach to your anchoring hardware. All metal components are either zinc plated or black e-coated for corrosion resistance.
5483215 12 Foot Standard Duty Ratchet Tie Down with Rubber Grip - 4 Pack