15 Ton Swivel Type Pintle Hitch
- Reduces towing stress upon acceleration.
- Provides torsional relief when towing over uneven terrain.
- Additional braces can be attached using a built-in lug.
- Strong forged steel construction.
- Spring-loaded pintle hook lock arm provides a secure hold on 2-3/8 in. to 3 in. I.D lunette eyes and drawbars.
- Hauls up to 30,000 lb.
- Compares to Holland # PH-T-125A.
- The 15 Ton Swivel Type Pintle Hitch from Buyers Products has both a spring cushion and swivel action to reduce stress on towing mechanisms and allow for off-road and uneven terrain towing. The spring reduces stress upon acceleration and the swivel action allows for travel over rough terrain.
The pintle hook is ideal for construction and utility equipment, military equipment, and highway construction towing purposes, with loads up to 30,000 lb.
For off-road use, the load should be reduced by 25%.
BP125A 15 Ton Swivel Type Pintle Hitch