SnowDogg™ TE90 Snow Plow
- Features the simplicity and reliability of the HD and EX Series Snow Plows with a smooth trip edge design.
- Corrosion-resistant 304 stainless moldboard with 1/2 in. cutting edge is an investment that lasts.
- Laser-cut steel ribs and a full length 2 in. cross tube let you power through heavy snow and ice.
- Reliable trip edge design helps protect your equipment and lets you plow smoothly over obstacles.
- Fleet interchangeability with other HD, EX, TE, CM, and XP Series plows using the SnowDogg Dual Foot Pedal Quick Mount.
- Clear with speed and agility using the 70º attack angle and 1-1/2 in. angle cylinders.
- Rely on the 2 HP power/hydraulic unit with full size SAE standard cartridge valves, 3/8 in. rubber hoses, and integral valve manifold, or opt to use your truck’s central hydraulics.
- Get the value you deserve with standard cast shoes, digital pistol-grip controller, snow deflector, and blade guides.
- Stack snow high with standard heavy duty lift cylinder, and Grade 43 chain, and 35º of travel.
- Cut through the dark with powerful dual-beam halogen plow lights with secure double post mounts.
- In cold areas most roads and parking lots are filled with potholes, bumps, and cracks. Your fleet can still plow these rough surfaces smoothly with the SnowDogg TE90 Snow Plow. The plow puts the simplicity and reliability of the the popular HD and EX series into a trip edge design to maximize performance for varied terrain.
The TE Series features the signature SnowDogg 304 stainless steel blade backed by eight 1/4 in. laser-cut ribs. A full length 2 in. cross tube helps spread the load across the entire plow in order to protect vital connection points. The plow’s aggressive 70º attack angle thrashes through snow and ice with excellent scraping, rolling, and throwing action. A 1/2 in. cutting edge helps save the blade from wear and tear. Steel components are primed and powder-coated on site to provide maximum process control and the highest quality.
Trip Action, Lift and Angling Cylinders
Two pairs of stress-optimized trip springs allow the independent edge to give and pass over unseen obstacles and ruts. The trip edge design maximizes the plow's effectiveness and helps you avoid having to "clean up" after a trip. The TE Series can stack snow high with a standard heavy duty lift-cylinder and heavy gauge chain and lift arm with 35º travel for powerful snow stacking. Oversize angle cylinders ensure maximum holding force for a chatter-free operation.
The Full Package
Buyers Products sets the standard for what you should expect from your plow company. The plow's integrated 2HP DC-powered hydraulic unit comes equipped with SAE standard cartridge valves and hefty 3/8-inch rubber hoses. A poly snow deflector, wire reinforced blade guides, gloves-on in-cab controller, dual-beam halogen plow lights, and cast plow shoes all come standard on every TE Series plow. Get a SnowDogg and get the value you deserve.Plus, the TE features fleet interchangeability with HD, EX, TE, CM, and XP Series plows using the SnowDogg Dual Foot Pedal Quick Mount. Just align your truck, actuate the pedals, raise the jack, and attach lock pins and electrical plugs.