SnowDogg™ CM100 Snow Plow
1761-CM100 MFG #: SnowDogg
- Get the power and durability of a municipal-grade plow in a package optimized for medium duty trucks.
- Confront the elements and ensure your fleet looks great for years to come with 304 stainless steel moldboards.
- The durability you need with a massive, reinforced A-frame and quadrant.
- Stand up to years of heavy use with eight laser cut steel ribs, two added diagonal ribs for torsional stiffness, and a full length 2 in. cross tube to protect connection points by spreading impact.
- Protect your equipment through varied pavement surfaces and obstacles with 6 stress optimized trip springs to provide 40º of smooth moldboard trip action.
- Fleet interchangeability with HD, EX, CM, and XP Series plows using the SnowDogg Dual Foot Pedal Quick Mount.
- Rely on the 2 HP power/hydraulic unit with full size SAE standard cartridge valves, 3/8 in. rubber hoses, and integral valve manifold, or opt to use your truck’s central hydraulics.
- Clear with speed, strength, and agility using two 2 in. x 12 in. angle cylinders and the 70º attack angle.
- Get the value you deserve with the standard 5/8 in. cutting edge, cast shoes, digital pistol-grip controller, heavy belted snow deflector, and blade guides.
- Exceptional snow stacking with an extra heavy duty lift cylinder to power a chain lift with 35º of travel.
- Cut through the dark with powerful dual-beam halogen plow lights with secure double post mounts.
- Born and built on the shores of Lake Erie, the SnowDogg CM100 delivers contractors and businesses a municipal-grade plow for their medium duty trucks. A fortified tubular A-frame, durable build, and reliable components, and a simple to maintain design set the CM100 apart.
The CM Series stands up to years of heavy use. Its 304 stainless steel moldboard is your best weapon against unsightly moldboard rust and corrosion. The plow has eight 1/4 in., laser-cut steel ribs, and two added diagonal ribs for torsional stiffness. A full length 2 in. cross tube and heavy duty channel spread the clearing impact to protect critical connection points. The plow’s aggressive 70 º attack angle thrashes through snow and ice with excellent scraping, rolling, and throwing action, and a standard 5/8 in. cutting edge helps save the blade from wear and tear. Steel components are primed and powder-coated on site to provide maximum process control and the highest quality.
Trip Action, Lift and Angling Cylinders
Six stress-optimized trip springs provide 40º of full moldboard trip action to help protect your equipment from hidden curbs or rocks. If you're looking to stack snow, the CM Series' heavy duty lift arm, chain, and cylinder work in conjunction to offer 35º of travel. The 2 in. angle cylinders provide forceful angling and backdragging under any condition.
The Full Package
Buyers Products sets a new bar for what you should expect from your plow company. The plow can utilize your truck's existing central hydraulics system. Alternatively, opt for an integrated 2HP power/hydraulic unit with full size SAE standard cartridge valves, 3/8 in. rubber hoses, and a low-maintenance integral valve manifold. The CM comes standard with a dual-beam halogen plow lights, cast plow shoes, heavy duty belted snow deflector, wire reinforced blade guides, and a gloves-on in-cab controller. Plus, the CM Series can be on and off your truck quickly with the Dual Foot Pedal Quick Mount. Just align your truck, actuate the pedals, raise the jack, and attach lock pins and electrical plugs.With the Dual Foot Pedal Quick Mount you have complete fleet interchangeability with HD, EX, CM, and XP Series plows.