2 Spool Directional Control Valve
1041 MFG #: Buyers Products Company
- 3- and 4-way options available.
- Plenty of force for the job -- Rated at 30 GPM and working pressure of 2500 PSI (maximum 4000 PSI ).
- Adjustable relief valve (factory-set at 2000 PSI /10 GPM).
- Minimal leakage and smooth operation provided by precision-machined and ground spools.
- Built-in load checks to prevent reverse flow when shifting.
- External spool seals can be easily replaced without having to disassemble the valve.
- Tough cast-iron construction.
- Small footprint fits in tighter spaces.
- Also available in 1 and 3 spool for additional configurations.
- The 2 Spool Directional Control Valve from Buyers Products is compact, precise, and reliable. It directs flow smoothly where and when you need it. It's built of cast iron for durable, dependable performance.
Small enough to fit anywhere, while allowing plenty of force for the job, the control valve is rated at 30 GPM and a working pressure of 2500 PSI (maximum 4000 PSI ). The integral relief valve is adjustable (factory-set at 2000 PSI /10 GPM).
Each valve has a built-in load check to prevent flow reversal when shifting. Precision-machined and ground spools provide minimal leakage and smooth operation. The spool seals are external for easy replacement without having to disassemble the valve.
Choose from a variety of 3-way or 4-way spool actions. They are available with or without Power Beyond, or with an option to convert to Power Beyond.
The handle is sold separately.
Additional configurations are available. Please contact Customer Service for further information.