- Provides a secure electrical connection between your vehicle and trailer.
- Durable die-cast zinc construction.
- Spring style cable guard helps protect your wiring.
- Built-in safety latch assures a secure connection.
- Available in either horizontal or vertical terminal pin configurations.
- Suitable for 4-6 gauge wire.
- Buyers Products 2-Way Die-Cast Zinc Trailer Connector from is a round terminal slot, trailer-side connector. It attaches to an existing trailer wiring lead and is commonly used to make a power connection between the vehicle and a trailer-mounted winch or electric tarp.
It features durable, die-cast zinc construction with a "spring style" cable guard to help protect your wiring. Round terminal slots are configured in a horizontal or vertical pattern.
TC2002 2-Way Die-Cast Zinc Trailer Connector -Trailer Side - Horizontal Pins with Spring
TC2012 2-Way Die-Cast Zinc Trailer Connector -Trailer Side - Vertical Pins with Spring