2-Way Die-Cast Zinc Trailer Connector - Truck-Side
- Provides a secure electrical connection between your vehicle and trailer.
- Durable die-cast zinc construction.
- Built-in safety latch assures a secure connection.
- Spring-loaded door protects terminals when not in use.
- Available in either horizontal or vertical terminal pin configurations.
- Suitable for 4-6 gauge wire.
- Buyers Products 2-Way Die-Cast Zinc Trailer Connector is a round terminal pin, truck-side connector. It attaches to your vehicle and is commonly used to make a power connection between the vehicle and a trailer mounted winch or electric tarp.
It features a durable, die-cast zinc construction with a spring-loaded door to protect the terminals when not in use. Round terminal pins are configured in a horizontal or vertical pattern.
TC1012 2-Way Die-Cast Zinc Trailer Connector -Truck Side - Vertical Pin Arrangement
TC1002 2-Way Die-Cast Zinc Trailer Connector -Truck Side - Horizontal Pin Arrangement