21 GPM Series Sectional Valves
- Tough cast-iron sectional design for reliability and versatility.
- Handles the most demanding jobs with a maximum rating of 4300 PSI (when the main relief is set to a higher pressure).
- Adjustable main relief lets you tackle jobs of varying demands.
- Additional job-specific workload protection with optional port reliefs (angle and dump) available.
- Many spool/Power Beyond configurations available to fit your exact needs.
- Can accommodate handle or cable controls.
- Features load hold check in the neutral position, precision-machined and ground spools, and easily replaceable spool end seals.
- Applications that require critical load holding installer must use P.O. (Pilot Operated) checks or counter balance valves as well.
- The 21 GPM Valve from Buyers Products is a tough, cast-iron sectional valve you can accommodate handle or cable controls to meet your hydraulic needs.
The valve can handle the most demanding jobs, with a maximum rating of 4300 PSI when the main relief is set at a higher pressure.
The main relief is adjustable from 1300 to 3000 PSI (factory preset at 2150 PSI). Two additional adjustable port reliefs -- angle and dump -- are available to provide protection for the specific job.
This sectional valve offers a lot of versatility in spool action and Power Beyond options to configure to your work needs. It can accommodate either handle or cable controls. All valves have cylinder spools.
Additional functions and configurations are available. Please contact Customer Service for further information or Hydraulics Technical Support for assistance.
BV203PB 21 GPM Valves 3-Way/Power Beyond
BV20344P 21 GPM Valves 4-Way with 2 Port Reliefs and Power Beyond
BV204PB 21 GPM Valves 4-Way/Power Beyond
BV203 21 GPM Valves 3-Way, No Power Beyond
BV204 21 GPM Valves 4-Way, No Power Beyond
BV204PRPB 21 GPM Valves 4-Way with 1 Port Relief and Power Beyond
BV204PR 21 GPM Valves 4-Way with 1 Port Relief