25 Ton Swivel Type Pintle Hitch
- Reduces towing stress upon acceleration.
- Provides torsional relief when towing over uneven terrain.
- Strong forged steel construction.
- Spring-loaded pintle hook lock arm provides a secure hold on 2-3/8 in. to 3 in. I.D lunette eyes and drawbars.
- Hauls up to 50,000 lb.
- Compares to Wallace® #2044101.
- The 25 Ton Swivel Type Pintle Hitch from Buyers Products has both a spring cushion and swivel action to reduce stress on towing mechanisms and allow for off-road and uneven terrain towing. The spring reduces stress upon acceleration and the swivel action allows for travel over rough terrain.
The pintle hook is ideal for construction and utility equipment, military equipment, and highway construction towing purposes, with loads up to 50,000 lb.
For off-road use, the load should be reduced by 25%.
References to manufacturers and brands are for descriptive purposes only.
BP200 25 Ton Swivel Type Pintle Hitch