SnowDogg™ TE90 II Snow Plow
- Simplicity and reliability of flagship EX series in a trip edge design.
- Corrosion-resistant 304 stainless steel moldboard with 1/2 in. cutting edge
- Get an even scrape and even edge wear with the tubular steel Floating A-Frame™
- Enjoy 20% more ground clearance than previous TE models.
- Mount and dismount reliably and quickly with the all new QuickMount II™.
- Stack high and lift fast with a municipal-style single chain lift arm.
- Fleet interchangeability with all prior HD, EX, TE, CM, and XP plows.
- Clear with speed and agility using the 70º attack angle and 1-1/2 inch angle cylinders.
- Fully enclosed 2 HP power/hydraulic unit with full size SAE standard cartridge valves, 3/8 in. rubber hoses, and integral valve manifold, or opt to use your truck’s central hydraulics.
- Cut through the dark with powerful dual-beam halogen plow lights on secure double post mounts.
- Ergonomic, backlit control is easy to use with gloves on.
- Get the value you deserve with standard shock kit, cast shoes, snow deflector, and blade guides.
- Rough roads and uneven, hidden obstacles, bumps, and cracks are no match for the the SnowDogg TE90 II. For commercial users and contractor that prefer trip edge operation, the TE90 II features the durability and reliability of the flagship EXII series in an innovative trip edge design.
The new tubular steel Floating A-Frame features a sliding-pin connection. This makes the plow less sensitive to mount height and easy to align. The sliding-pin connection lets the plow contour the road for a clean clear, and helps avoid uneven edge wear. Not to mention, the design increases ground clearance 20% over previous models.
No need for a plow jack with the QuickMount II. The plow's integrated swing-down feet are independently actuated and height adjustable for easy mounting and dismounting even on rugged terrain. With the QuickMount II just drive into position, push on the SnowDogg light bar, attach the electrical and safety pins, and kick up the stands.
TE90 II features a signature 304 stainless steel SnowDogg moldboard with eight 1/4 in. laser-cut steel ribs. A full-length 2 in. cross tube helps spread the load across the entire plow in order to protect vital connection points. An aggressive 70° attack angle thrashes through snow and ice with excellent scraping, rolling, and throwing action. A 1/2 in. cutting edge helps save the blade from wear and tear. Steel components are primed and powder-coated on site to provide maximum process control and the highest quality.
Trip Action, Lift and Angling Cylinders
Two pairs of stress-optimized trip springs allow the independent edge to give and pass over unseen obstacles and ruts. The trip edge design maximizes the plow's effectiveness and helps you avoid having to "clean up" after a trip. The new municipal style lift arm, chain, and cylinder allow for higher lift at a faster pace and easy adjustments. The plow's oversize angle cylinders produce powerful, fast, and agile angling.
The Full Package
Buyers Products continues to raise the industry bar for quality and value. The fully enclosed 2HP, DC-powered hydraulic unit comes equipped with SAE standard cartridge valves and hefty 3/8 in. rubber hoses. A “gloves-on” in-cab backlit controller, poly snow deflector, cast plow shoes, and dual-beam halogen plow lights come standard on the TE90 II. Plus, there is complete fleet interchangeability and backwards compatibility with all other HD, EX, TE, CM, and XP Series plows.