40 GPM Valve
- Tough cast-iron sectional design for reliability and versatility.
- Handles the most demanding jobs with a maximum rating of 4300 PSI (when the main relief is set to a higher pressure).
- Adjustable main relief lets you tackle jobs of varying demands.
- Additional job-specific workload protection with optional port reliefs (angle and dump) available.
- Many spool/Power Beyond configurations available to fit your exact needs.
- Can accommodate air, handle, or cable controls.
- Features load hold check in the neutral position, precision-machined and ground spools, and easily replaceable spool end seals.
- The 40 GPM Valve from Buyers Products is a tough, cast-iron sectional valve that can accommodate air, handle, or cable controls to meet your hydraulic needs. It's designed for high-flow, high-pressure work requirements.
The valve can handle the most demanding jobs, with a maximum rating of 4300 PSI when the main relief is set at a higher pressure.
The main relief is adjustable from 1300 to 3000 PSI (factory preset at 2150 PSI ). Two additional adjustable port reliefs -- angle and dump -- are available to provide protection for the specific job.
This sectional valve offers a lot of versatility in spool action and Power Beyond options to configure to your work needs. It can accommodate air, cable or handle controls. All valves have cylinder spools unless specified as motor.
The valve features load hold check in the neutral position, precision-machined and ground spools, and easily replaceable spool end seals.
Additional configurations are available. Please contact Customer Service for further information.
403 40 GPM Valves 3-Way
404 40 GPM Valves 4-Way
404PR 40 GPM Valves 4-Way 1-Port Relief
403PB 40 GPM Valves 3-Way/Power Beyond
403D4PR42PRPB 40 GPM Valves 3-Way Detent In/4-Way Port Relief/4-Way 2-Port Relief/Power Beyond
403D44PB 40 GPM Valves 3-Way Detent In/4-Way/4-Way/Power Beyond
404PRPB 40 GPM Valves 4-Way 1-Port Relief/Power Beyond
404PB 40 GPM Valves 4-Way/Power Beyond