45 Ton Air Compensated Pintle Hitch with 6 Mounting Holes
- Reduces wear and tear on towing parts by reducing slack and movement.
- Makes for a more comfortable ride through shock absorption between the vehicle and trailer.
- Extremely strong austempered ductile iron construction.
- Durable corrosion-resistant powder-coated finish.
- Can be ordered as a kit with the required air brake chamber or separately.
- Spring-loaded pintle hook lock arm provides a secure hold on 2-3/8 in. to 3 in. I.D lunette eyes and drawbars.
- Tows up to 90,000 lb.
- The 45 Ton Air Compensated Pintle Hitch with 6 Mounting Holes from Buyers Products cushions movement between the pintle hook and tow ring. This feature saves wear and tear on the parts, especially in sudden motion or braking situations.
The 6 hole mount, bolt-on pintle hook uses the vehicle's air system to hold the drawbar eye closely to reduce wear, absorb shock, and prevent uncoupling during operation.
The hook is ideal for heavy-duty applications such as semi trailers, both off-road and over-the-road.
It requires an air brake chamber, which can be ordered together separately or as a kit.
P45AC6 45 Ton 6-Hole Air Compensated Pintle Hitch
P45AC6K 45 Ton 6-Hole Air Compensated Pintle Hitch Kit with Brake Chamber Bracket