50 Ton Air Compensated Pintle Hook
- Reduces wear and tear on towing parts by reducing slack and movement.
- Makes for a more comfortable ride through shock absorption between the vehicle and trailer.
- Extremely strong austempered ductile iron construction.
- Durable corrosion-resistant powder-coated finish.
- The 50 Ton Air Compensated Pintle Hook from Buyers Products cushions movement between the pintle hook and tow ring. This saves wear and tear on the parts, as well as improves stability, especially in sudden motion or braking situations.
The 6 hole mount, bolt-on hook works in tandem with the vehicle's air system to hold the drawbar eye closely to reduce wear, absorb shock, and prevent uncoupling during operation. The hook is ideal for heavy-duty applications such as semi trailers, both off- and over-the-road.
PH50 50 Ton Air Compensate Pintle Hook (without Chamber and Plunger)
PH50AC 50 Ton Air Compensated Pintle Hook (with Chamber and Plunger)