550 Gallon Gas-Powered Anti-Ice System with Manual Application Rate Control
- Brine can be sprayed to help prevent ice formation before the storm even hits.
- Durable, high density, UV-stabilized polyethylene tank.
- System comes standard with black powder-coated leg stand, making it loading, unloading, and storing the system easy.
- Uses a gas-powered Honda® engine.
- Buyers Products 550 Gallon Gas-Powered Anti-Ice System with Manual Application Control utilizes a Honda® engine to effectively and efficiently apply brine to the road. Brine creates a barrier on the ground that makes it harder for ice to form, making clean-up faster and easier once the snow starts to fall. It can pump out up to 25 gallons of liquid per minute, making it ideally suited for residential use.
The system features a high density, UV-stabilized polyethylene tank. A powder-coated leg frame comes standard, making loading and unloading the system from your truck and off-season storage easy.
The durable one lane PVC spray bar features clip-on spray nozzles with adjustable angles. The nozzles attach and remove easily to make cleaning and maintenance painless. Manifold-type fittings made with glass-injected polypropylene support leak-free connections and easy service.
Manual application control means the system is controlled directly by the vehicle operator. It must be turned on and off and have its flow rate set manually.
A momentary on/off rocker switch is included with the system, but other styles of switch are also available (sold separately). See "Related Items" below for more information.
Custom configurations are available on request. Contact Customer Service for more information.
6191120 550 Gallon Gas-Powered Anti-Ice System with Manual Application Rate Control