550 Gallon Gas-Powered Anti-Ice System with Manual Application Rate Control
- Brine can be sprayed to help prevent ice formation before the storm hits.
- Durable, high density, UV-stabilized polyethylene tank.
- System comes standard with black powder-coated leg stand, making it easy to load unload, and store the system.
- Uses a dependable gas-powered Honda® engine.
- Buyers Products 550 Gallon Gas-Powered Anti-Ice System with Manual Application Control utilizes a dependable Honda® engine to effectively and efficiently apply brine to the road. Brine creates a barrier on the ground that makes it harder for ice to form. This means clean-up is faster and easier once the snow starts to fall. The 550 gallon model pumps out up to 25 gallons of liquid per minute.
The system features a high density, UV-stabilized polyethylene tank. A powder-coated leg stand comes standard, making it easy to load, unload, and store.
The durable one lane PVC spray bar features clip-on spray nozzles with adjustable angles. The nozzles attach and remove easily to make cleaning and maintenance painless. Manifold-type fittings made with glass-injected polypropylene support leak-free connections and easy service.
Manual application control means the system is controlled directly by the vehicle operator. It must be turned on and off and have its flow rate set manually.
A momentary on/off rocker switch is included with the system, but other styles of switch are also available (sold separately). See "Related Items" below for more information.
Custom configurations are available on request. Contact Customer Service for more information.
6191120 550 Gallon Gas-Powered Anti-Ice System with Manual Application Rate Control