10 Foot Light Duty Cambuckle Tie Down
- Working load limit of 300 lb.
- Break strength of 900 lb.
- Cambuckle design makes it quick and easy to adjust tension and strap length.
- Vinyl coated hooks help protect your cargo and equipment.
- Instantly releases with thumb pressure.
- 1 in. wide by 10 ft long red polyester webbing to secure your cargo.
- Metal components are zinc plated for corrosion resistance.
- Great for securing smaller, lighter equipment.
- Sold in sets of 4.
- Buyers Products 10 Foot Light Duty Cambuckle Tie Down is ideal for securing lighter cargo. The durable red polyester strap is 1 in. wide and carries a working load limit of 300 lb.
Easily adjust the strap's tension by pressing down on the cambuckle and pulling the webbing tight. Vinyl coated steel S-hooks help protect your cargo and equipment and easily attach to your anchoring hardware. All metal components are zinc plated for corrosion resistance.
5483305 10 Foot Light Duty Cambuckle Tie Down - 4 Pack