- Splice-in connection is easy to use.
- 7-way RV blade connectors.
- Durable nylon plastic construction.
- Built-in safety latch assures a secure connection.
- Spring-loaded door protects terminals when not in use.
- Buyers Products 7-Way Plastic Trailer Connector is a flat blade, truck-side connector. It features a splice-in connection and its 7-way RV blade design is commonly used to make a power connection between your vehicle and a utility or travel trailer.
The trailer connector features durable, nylon plastic construction with a spring-loaded door to protect the flat terminal pins when not in use.
TC1007P 7-Way, Truck-Side