Die Cast Compression Latch
846-LL9000 MFG #: Buyers Products Company
- Strong, secure compression operation.
- Latch is secure and stays shut with the adjustable cam action roller engagement.
- Helps keep dirt, grime, and dust out of your box.
- Corrosion-resistant powder-coated housing.
- Corrosion-resistant chrome plated T-handle.
- Buyers Products Die Cast Compression Latch features and chrome T-handle and die cast body. The cam action roller engagement rotates closed and then "cinches" the plunger against the compartment body, pulling the door close into the body. The cam adjusts from .850 in. to 1.3 in. to ensure the best fit for the job.
Each latch has a chrome handle and locking chrome shank with keys for style and security. Hidden studs keep rivets from view and add a layer of protection. All latches have a powder-coated housing for maximum corrosion resistance.