Hydraulic Municipal Anti-Ice Systems
2663 MFG #: SaltDogg
- Controls road ice before the storm even hits.
- Forms a barrier between snow and road so snow and ice don't stick.
- Optional in-cab Micro-Trak® Roadmaster™ provides accurate rate control and performance tracking.
- High density, UV-stabilized polyethylene tank for single or tandem axle vehicles.
- Spray system can target one to three lanes for optimal coverage.
- System comes standard with black powder-coated leg stand.
- Buyers Products Hydraulic Anti-Ice Systems work with your trucks' central hydraulics to effectively and efficiently apply brine to the road. The system comes standard with black powder-coated leg stands.
The system features a high density, UV-stabilized polyethylene tank with a 16 in. manway. The tank is available in 1050 gal for single and tandem axle applications. The hydraulic pump features a protective stainless steel liner. The stainless steel spray bar is designed with individual, solenoid-operated lane control that can target one to three lanes (left, middle, right) for optimal coverage in less time.
This anti-ice system includes many features to control ice more efficiently and affordably. Adjustable spray nozzles can accommodate various flow rates and patterns to handle various weather conditions. The pump and spray system features manifold type fittings for ease of maintenance. The controller tracks performance to help you optimize time and cost savings. Get data on usage per mile, usage per minute, total mileage, and other important measures. Its optional in-cab Micro-Trak® Roadmaster™ controller and flow meter allow you to monitor and make rate adjustments while in motion. The easy-to-use LCD screen controls help you maintain the right application rates.