Black Steel Backpack Truck Box with Die Cast Compression Latch
- Heavy duty two-level box is built with durable 14 Ga steel body, 12 Ga door, and long-wearing black powder-coated finish.
- Each side of the backpack box keeps contents safe and secure behind stacked, side-mounted doors with continuous hidden hinges.
- Built-in shelves and two folding passenger side J-hooks provide convenient storage and organization options.
- Save time on installation with built-in frame mounting rails.
- Shut out weather and theft with locking, stainless steel latches.
- Dust and grime can't get past the built-in rain gutter with automotive bulb seal.
- Made in the USA.
- Buyers Products Black Steel Backpack Truck Box with Die Cast Compression Latch features a rugged 14 Ga steel body and 12 Ga doors with built-in frame mounting rails that save time on installation. The box adds convenient and spacious storage behind the cab and is ideal for flatbeds, stake bodies, dump bodies, and utility bodies.
The truck box is built with a rugged 14 Ga steel body and 12 Ga doors. Then it's powder-coated inside and out for exceptional corrosion resistance and style. A tough 1/4 in. pin, stainless steel continuous hinges, a rain channel, and watertight automotive bulb seal help keep weather and grime away from your tools. The reinforced locking, die cast compression latch provides a tight seal and helps deter theft.
Installation is easy with built-in frame mounting rails.
BP824624B 46x24x82 Inch Flat Floor Black Steel Backpack Truck Box