Bone-Style Locking Hitch Pins
- Helps protect your trailer and hitch from theft.
- Designed to resist corrosion and wear.
- Lock cap protects the lock mechanism from the weather.
- Black nickel model features a sleeve for fitting either a 1/2 in. or 5/8 in. pin hole.
- The Bone-Style Locking Hitch Pin from Buyers Products helps protect your trailer or cargo rack from theft. The pin works in place of a standard hitch pin. Simply insert it into the receiver tube hole and lock it in place.
The bone style features two 1 in. machined ends for easy gripping and added security. It's available in corrosion-resistant chrome finish to fit a 2 in. receiver tube, or with a black nickel finish that features a sleeve for fitting either a 1/2 in. or 5/8 in. pin hole.
Both locking hitch pins work with an easy-to-grip key. The lock has a watertight cap to resist wear and corrosion.
BLHP300 5/8 Inch Bone Style Locking Hitch Pin Assembly With Chrome Finish