15 Gallon Central Hydraulic System
- An all-in-one solution for installing a hydraulic system on your truck.
- Optional GPS unit provides exceptional spreader response and material savings by automatically adjusting flow rates based on vehicle speed.
- Integrated valves mount on the tank for simple installation and service.
- Electric in-cab controls eliminate the need to plumb hydraulics into the cab.
- Only the electrical cables and controller are in the cab with you, saving space and cutting noise and heat.
- High quality 304 stainless steel reservoir stands up to salt and weather.
- LED display with indexed dials, 1-30 second programmable blast, and low pressure pre-wet indicator.
- Detented plow switch provides float in the down position.
- 30 GPM adjustable flow divider.
- Buyers Products 15 Gallon Central Hydraulic System is an all-in-one way to power and operate a hoist, plow, spreader, and pre-wet system. The system is quick and easy to install and even easier to use. Features like in-cab electric controls are ideal for installers and operators alike. By eliminating the need to plumb multiple hydraulic lines into the cab, the controls cut down install time, save cab space, and keep the heat and noise outside the cab. An optional GPS-based ground speed control system gives spreader operators superior control over material usage. With the GPS installed, the spreader will automatically adjust its flow rate based on vehicle speed. This ensures a proper level of salt coverage regardless of how fast or slow the truck is moving.
The Central Hydraulic System includes everything you need to set up either a 4-function hoist, spreader, and auger system or a 6-function plow, spreader, and hoist system. Simply install the reservoir assembly and plumb the flow and functions. All directional valves and spreader controls are mounted directly on the tank to streamline plumbing and make service simple.
The 15 gallon reservoir assembly with valve enclosure is built from 304 stainless steel to stand up to road grime, salt, and inclement weather. It includes an in-tank return filter assembly, filler-strainer breather cap assembly, and a shielded sight temperature gauge. The valve enclosure features a latching stainless steel lid to provide the spreader, hoist, and plow valves additional protection.
The system is ideal for light to medium duty applications.
All Systems Include: Proportional spreader operation with compact 2-function or 3-function (auger-conveyor, spinner and pre-wet included with GPS versions) controls. 11 GPM, 3-way plow lift/4-way plow angle with two port reliefs and 4-way DA dump hoist with down port relief and power beyond. LED display, indexed dials, plow switch with detents to provide float in the down position, proportional spreader and auger speed control, 30 GPM adjustable flow divider valve.
Optional Additions:GPS with capability for pre-wet and liquid spray functions in one convenient controller, including programmable blast (1-30 seconds) and low pressure pre-wet indicator.
Please contact Customer Service for further options.
6381541 Central Hydraulic System 15 Gallon 4-Function With GPS Ground Speed Control
6381540 Central Hydraulic System 15 Gallon 4-Function
6381560 Central Hydraulic System 15 Gallon 6-Function
6381561 Central Hydraulic System 15 Gallon 6-Function With GPS Ground Speed Control