Central Hydraulic System
1061 MFG #: Buyers Products Company
- An all-in-one solution for installing a hydraulic system on your truck.
- Mix and match for the system you need.
- Choose a 15 or 30 gal system with optional GPS unit.
- Time saving installation -- just install tank, plumb the flow and functions, and you're ready to work.
- Only the electrical cables and controller are in the cab with you, saving space and cutting noise and heat.
- High quality 304 stainless steel tank stands up to salt and weather.
- 30 gal pneumatic system features color TFT-LCD touchscreen display.
- Buyers Products Central Hydraulic System saves space in your cab by eliminating the need for hydraulics and many components to be routed into the cab. Instead, only the electric cables and controllers are in the cab with you. Not only does this feature save space, it also eliminates heat, noise and other intrusive factors.
The Central Hydraulic System includes a stainless steel reservoir with valve housing and an in-tank return filter assembly, strainer, breather-filler and shielded sight temperature gauge. Its high quality 304 stainless steel has a sleek, polished appearance that will stand up to salt and weather for long- lasting use. The valve enclosure provides protection from harsh weather conditions.
The system includes everything you need to set up either a 4-function hoist, spreader and auger system or a 6-function plow, spreader and hoist hydraulic system for your truck. It offers clear advantages in time saving installation. All directional valves and spreader controls are in close proximity of the tank, streamlining additional plumbing and mounting of components. Simply install the tank, plumb the flow and functions, and you’re ready to work. The system is ideal for light to medium duty applications.
All Systems Include: Proportional spreader operation with compact 2-function or 3-function (auger-conveyor, spinner and pre-wet included with GPS versions) controls. 11 GPM, 3-way plow lift/4-way plow angle with two port reliefs and 4-way DA dump hoist with down port relief and power beyond.
Optional Additions:GPS with capability for pre-wet and liquid spray functions in one convenient controller, including programmable blast (1-30 seconds) and low pressure pre-wet indicator.
30 Gallon Pneumatic System Features: A color, TFT-LCD touchscreen display, a 30 GPM, 4-way DA dump hoist with down port relief, proportional pneumatic hoist and plow controls, and a control console with stand.
15 Gallon Features: LED display, indexed dials, plow switch with detents to provide float in the down position, proportional spreader and auger speed control, 30 GPM adjustable flow divider valve, with optional GPS and pre-wet controls available.
Please contact Customer Service for further options.