15 Gallon Central Hydraulic System
- All-in-one solution provides quick and easy installation.
- Integrated valves mount on the tank, and make service and installation simple.
- Electric, in-cab controllers eliminate the need to plumb hydraulics into the cab.
- 304 stainless steel reservoir and valve enclosure stands up to road grime, salt, and weather.
- Buyers Products 15 Gallon Central Hydraulic System is designed for quick and easy installation. The system features electric, in-cab controllers which eliminates the need to plumb multiple hydraulic lines into the cab. Not only does the system save installation time, it also saves cab space and keeps the heat and noise outside.
The system offers a clear time savings in installation. Simply install the reservoir assembly, plumb the flow and functions, and its ready to go. It includes everything you need to set up either a 4-function hoist, spreader, and auger system; or a 6-function plow, spreader, and hoist system. All directional valves and spreader controls are mounted directly on the tank to streamline plumbing and make service simple.
The 15 gallon reservoir assembly with valve enclosure is built from 304 stainless steel to stand up to road grime, salt, and inclement weather. It includes an in-tank return filter assembly, filler-strainer breather cap assembly, and a shielded sight temperature gauge. The valve enclosure features a latching stainless steel lid to provide the spreader, hoist, and plow valves additional protection.
The system is ideal for light to medium duty applications.
All Systems Include: Proportional spreader operation with compact 2-function or 3-function (auger-conveyor, spinner and pre-wet included with GPS versions) controls. 11 GPM, 3-way plow lift/4-way plow angle with two port reliefs and 4-way DA dump hoist with down port relief and power beyond, LED display, indexed dials, plow switch with detents to provide float in the down position, proportional spreader and auger speed control, 30 GPM adjustable flow divider valve.
Optional Additions:GPS with capability for pre-wet and liquid spray functions in one convenient controller, including programmable blast (1-30 seconds) and low pressure pre-wet indicator.
Please contact Customer Service for further options.
6381541 Central Hydraulic System 15 Gallon 4-Function With GPS Ground Speed Control
6381540 Central Hydraulic System 15 Gallon 4-Function
6381560 Central Hydraulic System 15 Gallon 6-Function
6381561 Central Hydraulic System 15 Gallon 6-Function With GPS Ground Speed Control