30 Gallon Central Hydraulic System - 6 Function, Electric/Hydraulic Proportional
- An all-in-one solution for installing a hydraulic system on your truck.
- Time saving installation -- install the tank, plumb the flow and functions, and you're ready to work.
- Optional GPS unit provides exceptional spreader response and material savings by automatically adjusting flow rates based on vehicle speed.
- In-cab electric spreader and proportional pneumatic plow and hoist controls eliminate the need to plumb hydraulics into the cab.
- Only the electrical cables and controllers are in the cab with you, saving space and cutting noise and heat.
- High quality 304 stainless steel reservoir stands up to salt and weather.
- Full color TFT-LCD touchscreen display with 1-30 second programmable blast and low pressure pre-wet indicator.
- Optional 8-function "Smart Switch" panel with backlit legends, LED indicator lights, and 15 amps load rating per switch (Part No. 6391308).
- Buyers Products 30 Gallon Central Hydraulic System - 6 Function, Electric-Hydraulic Proportional is an all-in-one way to power and operate a hoist, plow, spreader, and pre-wet system. The system is easy to install and even easier to use. Features like in-cab electric controls are ideal for installers and operators alike. By eliminating the need to plumb multiple hydraulic lines into the cab, the controls cut down install time, save cab space, and keep the heat and noise outside the cab. An optional GPS-based ground speed control system gives spreader operators superior control over material usage. With the GPS installed, the spreader will automatically adjust its flow rate based on vehicle speed. This ensures a proper level of salt coverage regardless of how fast or slow the truck is moving.
The Central Hydraulic System includes everything you need to set up a 6-function plow, spreader, and hoist system. Simply install the reservoir assembly and plumb the flow and functions. All directional valves and spreader controls are mounted directly on the tank to streamline plumbing and make service simple.
The 30 gallon reservoir assembly with valve enclosure is built from 304 stainless steel to stand up to road grime, salt, and inclement weather. It includes an in-tank return filter assembly, filler-strainer breather cap assembly, and a shielded sight temperature gauge. The valve enclosure features a latching stainless steel lid to provide the spreader, hoist, and plow valves additional protection.
The system is ideal for medium to heavy duty applications.
All Systems Include: Proportional spreader operation with compact 2-function or 3-function (GPS versions only, includes auger-conveyor, spinner, and pre-wet functions) controls. Proportional pneumatic plow and hoist controls. 11 GPM 3-way plow lift/4-way plow angle with two port reliefs. 30 GPM 4-way DA dump hoist with down port relief and power beyond. Color TFT-LCD touchscreen display.
Optional Additions:GPS with capability for pre-wet and liquid spray functions in one convenient controller, including programmable blast (1-30 seconds) and low pressure pre-wet indicator.
Please contact Customer Service for further options.
6383064 30 Central Hydraulic System - 6-Function, Electric/Hydraulic Proportional, Manual Spreader Velocity Control, Seat Mount Console, No GPS
6383063 30 Central Hydraulic System - 6-Function, Electric/Hydraulic Proportional, Manual Spreader Velocity Control, Console with Floor Base, No GPS