Class 5 Hitch Receivers with 2-1/2 Inch Receiver Tubes
- Easy bolt-on installation with no welding required.
- Corrosion-resistant black powder-coated finish.
- Handles loads up to 22,000 lb depending on model.
- Includes 5/8 in. hitch pin with cotter.
- Heavy duty Class 5 Hitch Receivers with 2-1/2 Inch Receiver Tubes from Buyers Products will handle loads from 16,000 lb. to 22,000 lb., depending on your vehicle make and model. They all feature a corrosion-resistant black powder-coated finish for long life.
Hitch receivers are available for cutaway service bodies and cab & chassis. Mounting hardware is included for the cab & chassis model. The receivers accept 2-1/2 in. hitches and accessories and come complete with a 5/8 in. hitch pin with cotter.
1801500 2-1/2 Inch Hitch Receiver for GM and Dodge/RAM Cab & Chassis
1801510 2-1/2 Inch Hitch Receiver For Ford F350-650 Cab & Chassis (1999+)
1801207 2-1/2 Inch Hitch Receiver for Ford® F-350, F-450, and F-550 Cab & Chassis (1999-2008) with 34 Inch Wide Frames
1801400 2-1/2 Inch Multi-Fit Hitch Receiver For Ford/GM With Cutaway Service Bodies