3-Point Die Cast Compression Latch
- Strong, secure compression operation. The latch cam is adjustable to suit a variety of panel depths.
- Corrosion-resistant powder-coated housing and chrome-plated T-Handle.
- Includes gasket, and lock cylinder with keys.
- Designed with mounting studs for use with 3-point rods. The zinc-plated steel rods are sold individually and are not included with the purchase of the latch. Refer to the accessories below to select the correct rod length for your application.
- High-quality universal aftermarket item also used in the production of our Buyers Products Truck Tool Box Series.
- Buyers Products 3-Point Die Cast Compression Latch features an adjustable cam and 2 additional mounting studs for 3-point rods on the rotating hub. Rods purchased separately (sold individually). See accessories below.
The cam action roller engagement rotates closed and then "cinches" the plunger against the compartment body, pulling the door close into the body. The cam adjusts from 0.850 in. to 1.3 in. to ensure the best fit for the job.
Each latch has a chrome T-handle and locking chrome shank with keys. Hidden studs keep rivets from view and add a layer of protection. All latches have a powder-coated housing for maximum corrosion resistance.
LL90003 3-Point Die Cast Compression Latch