Electric Anti-Ice Systems with Manual Application Rate Control
- Brine can be sprayed to help prevent ice formation before the storm even hits.
- Durable, high density, UV-stabilized polyethylene tank.
- Electric motor is quiet and easy to maintain.
- Hitch-mounted electric pump and PVC spray bar are easy to remove when the system is not in use.
- Buyers Products Electric Anti-Ice System with Manual Application Rate Control is an economical way to apply brine to the road. Brine creates a barrier on the ground that makes it harder for ice to form. This means clean-up is faster and easier once the snow starts to fall. The electric pump runs quietly and pushes out up to 6 gallons of liquid per minute.
The system features a high density, UV-stabilized polyethylene tank that resists corrosion and keeps your brine where it belongs. The hitch-mounted electric pump and one lane PVC spray bar are easy to attach and remove, making them simple to store when the system isn't in use. Adjustable clip-on spray nozzles also come off easily to make cleaning and maintenance painless.
Manual application control means the system is controlled directly by the vehicle operator. It must be turned on and off and have its flow rate set manually.
A basic backlit on/off switch is included with the system, but other styles of switch are also available (sold separately). See "Related Items" below for more information.
Custom configurations are available on request. Contact Customer Service for more information.
6190170 550 Gallon Electric Anti-Ice System with Manual Application Rate Control
6190160 325 Gallon Electric Anti-Ice System with Manual Application Rate Control
6190150 210 Gallon Electric Anti-Ice System with Manual Application Rate Control