Electric-Hydraulic Proportional Control Kit with Garmin® GPS Ground Speed Antenna
1060 MFG #: Buyers Products Company
- Industry-leading performance in proportional spreader operation.
- Electric controls eliminate the need for hydraulics in your cab.
- High-quality weatherproof wiring and valve enclosure.
- Optional GPS unit on the 3 function controller adds greater precision and cost savings.
- Hassle-free GPS installation.
- The Electric/Hydraulic Spreader Control from Buyers Products gives you industry leading value and performance in proportional spreader operation.
Electric control systems eliminate the need for bulky hydraulic controls in your cab. Two systems are available, both featuring proportional valves housed in a weather-protective enclosure and a weatherproof, corrosion-free wiring harness.
The 3 Function Controller with LED Display has spinner, auger-conveyor and electric pre-wet controls. It's available in two models for higher or lower GPM needs. These models have a "G" in their model number to signify that you can add a Garmin GPS receiver as an option.
With the Garmin GPS unit, you gain more precise and cost-saving performance. The GPS feature plugs in easily on any truck. Set for current conditions, it continuously calculates your vehicle speed and adjusts spreading accordingly to reduce waste and cost.
The 12V Programmable Controller with LED Display has auger-conveyor/spinner controls. It's available in two models for higher or lower GPM needs. The GPS option is not available for these models.