5/8 Inch Forged D-Ring, 6 Inch Bolt-On Plate
- Four-bolt plate helps spread "pull" force to multiple anchor points.
- Versatile uses across many applications.
- Corrosion-resistant black powder-coated finish.
- Strong forged steel construction.
- D-rings are not approved for overhead use.
- Not for lifting.
- Buyers Products Bolt-On 5/8 Inch Forged D-Ring spreads the "pull" to the entire mounting plate instead of concentrating it on a single point. Its bolt-on design means you don't have to weld, so it's great for flat surfaces where welding is not an option.
The 5/8 in. diameter D-ring comes with a forged mounting bracket welded onto a steel plate. A black powder-coated finish adds durability and corrosion protection.
Mounting hardware and two back support bars are included. Be sure to check the capacity of the surface you are mounting prior to use.
D-rings are not approved for overhead use.
B40MP 5/8 Inch Forged D-Ring, 6 Inch Bolt-On Plate