Stake Pocket D-Ring
- Fits common flush and outside stake pockets.
- Provides convenient tie point for your chains or straps.
- Corrosion-resistant black powder-coated finish.
- D-rings are not approved for overhead use.
- Working Load Limit (W.L.L.) 4080 lbs.
- The Stake Pocket 1/2 Inch Forged D-Ring with 2-1/2 Inch I.D. from Buyers Products can be quickly drop-mounted into a stake body pocket as an anchor point for chains or straps.
It features a sturdy, forged steel 1/2 in. D-ring with a 2-1/2 inch internal diameter, a black powder-coated finish, and a hitch pin with cotter. It fits conveniently in common flush and outside stake body pockets.
D-rings are not approved for overhead use. Working Load Limit (W.L.L.) 4080 lbs.
B38SP 1/2 Inch Forged Stake Pocket D-Ring With 2-1/2 Inch I.D.