Gas-Powered Anti-Ice System with Automatic Application Rate Control
- Brine can be sprayed to help prevent ice formation before the storm even hits.
- Can apply up to 185 GPM of brine based on road speed for precise application control.
- High density, UV-stabilized polyethylene tank features integrated baffling to reduce "sloshing" and vehicle wear.
- Stainless steel spray system can target up to three lanes at once, or use one section at a time.
- System comes standard with black powder-coated leg stand, making loading, unloading, and storing the system easy.
- Uses a gas-powered Honda® engine.
- Micro-Trak Roadmaster™ controller provides accurate rate control and performance tracking (sold separately).
- Buyers Products Gas-Powered Anti-Ice System with Automatic Application Control utilizes a dependable Honda® engine to effectively and efficiently apply brine to the road. Brine creates a barrier on the ground that makes it harder for ice to form. That means clean-up is faster and easier once the snow starts to fall. It can pump out up to 185 gallons of liquid per minute, making it easy to get large areas treated before the storm hits.
The system features a high density, UV-stabilized polyethylene tank. The tank has integrated baffling to suppress "sloshing," reducing undue wear to your vehicle. A powder-coated leg frame comes standard, making loading and unloading the system from your truck and off-season storage easy.
The durable three lane, stainless steel spray bar features clip-on spray nozzles with adjustable angles. The nozzles attach and remove easily to make cleaning and maintenance painless. Manifold-type fittings made with glass-injected polypropylene support leak-free connections and easy service.
Automatic application control lets the vehicle operator select how many gallons of brine should be applied per lane mile and then the system does the rest. When paired with either a GPS or vehicle-based ground speed sensor the system will automatically adjust the application rate based on vehicle speed. This gives the operator precision control over brine coverage, meaning cleaner roads and less wasted liquid.
Controllers are sold separately and come in different styles. The Micro-Trak Roadmaster™ is recommended for automatic systems, as it features both a GPS for precise application rate control and the ability to download usage data to analyze your efficiency and performance. See "Related Items" below for more information.
Custom configurations are available on request. Please contact Customer Service for more information.
6191616 1065 Gallon Gas-Powered Anti-Ice System with Automatic Application Rate Control
6191636 1750 Gallon Gas-Powered Anti-Ice System with Automatic Application Rate Control