Gas-Powered with Manual Application Rate Control
- Brine can be sprayed to help prevent ice formation before the storm even hits.
- High density, UV-stabilized polyethylene tank features integrated baffling to reduce "sloshing" and vehicle wear.
- Stainless steel spray system can target up to three lanes at once, or use one section at a time.
- System comes standard with black powder-coated leg stand, making it loading, unloading, and storing the system easy.
- Uses a gas-powered Honda® engine.
- Buyers Products Gas-Powered Anti-Ice Systems with Manual Control utilize a dependable Honda® engine to effectively and efficiently apply brine to the road. Brine creates a barrier on the ground that makes it harder for ice to form. That means clean-up is faster and easier once the snow starts to fall. It pumps out up to 185 gallons of liquid per minute, easily treating large lots and roads before the storm hits.
The system features a high density, UV-stabilized polyethylene tank. The tank has integrated baffling to suppress sloshing. This reduces undue wear to your vehicle and improves vehicle control. A powder-coated frame-stand comes standard, so loading and unloading the system from your truck and off-season storage are easy.
The durable stainless steel spray bar is available in one- or three-lane configurations and features clip-on spray nozzles with adjustable angles. The nozzles attach and remove easily to make cleaning and maintenance painless. Manifold-type fittings made with glass-injected polypropylene support leak-free connections and easy service. The 550 gallon version is also available with an easily serviced PVC spray bar.
Manual application control means the system is controlled directly by the vehicle operator. It must be turned on and off and have its flow rate set manually.
A momentary on/off rocker switch is included with the system, but other styles of switch are also available (sold separately). See "Related Items" below for more information.
Custom configurations are available on request. Contact Customer Service for more information.
6191615 1065 Gallon Gas-Powered Anti-Ice System with Three-Lane Spray Bar and Manual Application Rate Control
6191120 550 Gallon Gas-Powered Anti-Ice System with Manual Application Rate Control
6191635 1750 Gallon Gas-Powered Anti-Ice System with Three-Lane Spray Bar and Manual Application Rate Control
6191630 1750 Gallon Gas-Powered Anti-Ice System With One-Lane Spray Bar and Manual Application Rate Control
6191610 1065 Gallon Gas-Powered Anti-Ice System With One-Lane Spray Bar and Manual Application Rate Control