Hitch Plate for Pintle Mounting with Bottom Channel
- Ready-to-use with little or no fabrication needed.
- For use with cab and chassis trucks with a nominal 34 in. frame width.
- Corrosion-resistant black powder-coated finish.
- Built-in trailer connector location.
- Four pintle hook mounting positions.
- Built-in ICC bumper protection.
- Made in the USA.
- The Hitch Plate for Pintle Mounting with Bottom Channel from Buyers Products features multiple pintle hook mounting positions, two forged D-rings, and a pre-punched hole that fits most trailer electrical connectors.
The hitch plate is pre-fabricated and ready to use. The 1/2 in. thick hitch plate includes ICC bumper protection and features a black powder-coated finish for corrosion resistance. It should be both welded and bolted to the frame.
Available in several chassis-specific models (not for pickups). Please consult the vehicle/chassis owner's manual before installing. For use with cab and chassis trucks with a nominal 34 in. frame width.
1809031A Hitch Plate with Pintle Mount for Ford® (Bottom Channel)
1809036 Hitch Plate with Pintle Mount for Chevy/GMC (Bottom Channel)