Hydraulic Anti-Ice System with Manual Application Rate Control
- Brine can be sprayed to help prevent ice formation before the storm even hits.
- High density, UV-stabilized polyethylene tank features integrated baffling to reduce "sloshing" and vehicle wear.
- Stainless steel spray system can target up to three lanes at once, or use one section at a time.
- System comes standard with black powder-coated leg stand, making loading, unloading, and storing the system easy.
- Works with your truck's central hydraulics.
- Buyers Products Hydraulic Anti-Ice System with Manual Application Control works with your truck's central hydraulics to effectively and efficiently apply brine to the road. Brine creates a barrier on the ground that makes it harder for ice to form. That means clean-up is faster and easier once the snow starts to fall. It can pump out up to 235 gallons of liquid per minute, making it easy to get large areas treated before the storm hits.
The system features a high density, UV-stabilized polyethylene tank. The tank has integrated baffling to suppress "sloshing," reducing undue wear to your vehicle. A powder-coated leg frame comes standard, making loading and unloading the system from your truck and off-season storage easy.
The durable three lane spray bar is made of stainless steel and features clip-on spray nozzles with adjustable angles. The nozzles attach and remove easily to make cleaning and maintenance painless. Manifold-type fittings made with glass-injected polypropylene support leak-free connections and easy service.
Manual application control means the system is controlled directly by the vehicle operator. It must be turned on, off, and have its flow rate set and adjusted manually.
Controllers are sold separately. See "Related Items" below for more information.
Custom configurations are available on request. Contact Customer Service for more information.
6192735 1750 Gallon Hydraulic Anti-Ice System with Manual Application Rate Control
6192715 1065 Gallon Hydraulic Anti-Ice System with Manual Application Rate Control