Hydraulic with Manual Application Rate Control
- Brine can be sprayed to help prevent ice formation before the storm even hits.
- High density, UV-stabilized polyethylene tank features integrated baffling to reduce "sloshing" and vehicle wear.
- Stainless steel spray system can target up to three lanes at once, or use one section at a time.
- System comes standard with black powder-coated leg stand, making loading, unloading, and storing the system easy.
- Works with your truck's central hydraulics.
- Buyers Products Hydraulic Anti-Ice Systems with Manual Control work with your truck's hydraulic system to rapidly apply brine. Brine creates a barrier on the ground that makes it harder for ice to form. This means clean-up is faster and easier once the snow starts to fall. These systems pump out up to 235 gallons of liquid per minute, making it easy to get roads, highways, and large lots treated before the storm hits.
The system features a high density, UV-stabilized polyethylene tank. The tank has integrated baffling to suppress sloshing. This reduces undue wear to your vehicle and improves vehicle control. You can fill and empty the tank using the system's pump. A powder-coated frame-stand comes standard, so loading and unloading the system from your truck and off-season storage are easy.
The durable stainless steel spray bar is available in one- or three-lane configurations and features clip-on spray nozzles with adjustable angles. The nozzles attach and remove easily to make cleaning and maintenance painless. Manifold-type fittings made with glass-injected polypropylene support leak-free connections and easy service.
Manual application control means the system is controlled directly by the vehicle operator. It must be turned on, off, and have its flow rate adjusted manually to compensate for vehicle speed.
Controllers are sold separately. See "Related Items" below for more information.
Custom configurations are available on request. Contact Customer Service for more information.
6192710 1065 Gallon Hydraulic Anti-Ice System with One-Lane Spray Bar and Manual Application Rate Control
6192735 1750 Gallon Hydraulic Anti-Ice System with Three-Lane Spray Bar and Manual Application Rate Control
6192730 1750 Gallon Hydraulic Anti-Ice System with One-Lane Spray Bar and Manual Application Rate Control
6192715 1065 Gallon Hydraulic Anti-Ice System with Three-Lane Spray Bar and Manual Application Rate Control