Insulated 12 Volt Steel Case Solenoid - Continuous Duty
- Fully insulated in durable plated steel housing.
- Heavy duty starter keeps your plow or spreader going.
- 85A normally open contacts, SPST, One circuit, Off - On.
- Copper studs with 5/16-Inch -24 thread (includes hex nuts, and lock washers).
- Steel coil, ignition and ground terminals with 10-32 thread (includes hex nuts and lock washers).
- Bracket mounting holes: 5/16-Inch x 19/32-Inch on 2 13/64-Inch centers.
- The continuous duty Insulated 12 Volt Steel Case Solenoid from Buyers Products features low-input, high-output operation that makes it ideal for 12V vehicle starters, snow plows, lift gates, spreaders, or cranes.
The solenoid features 5/16 in.-24 thread terminals for easy installation.
1306515 Insulated 12 Volt Steel Case Solenoid - Continuous Duty