Live Floor Hydraulic Pump
- Built tough to handle live floor applications.
- Features heavy duty roller bearing construction.
- Eight-doweled design adds structural strength.
- High-pressure rated -- will handle a maximum 3000 PSI.
- The heavy duty Live Floor Hydraulic Pump from Buyers Products is built tough to handle continuous, high-pressure operations such as a live floor. It features counter clockwise rotation.
The pump is constructed of cast iron with Teflon-coated bronze thrust plates and heavy duty roller bearings. Eight internal dowels protect the structural integrity of the pump.
Two models both handle a maximum 3000 PSI while delivering a flow of either 18 GPM or 24.2 GPM at 1000 RPM.
The pump is designed to be 4-bolt mounted into an SAE B mount.
H5134171 Live Floor Hydraulic Pump With 1-3/4 Inch Diameter Gear
H5134251 Live Floor Hydraulic Pump With 2-1/2 Inch Diameter Gear