Live Floor Hydraulic Pump with Relief Port
1036 MFG #: Buyers Products Company
- Built tough to handle live floor applications.
- Relief port designed to protect the system from pressure spikes.
- Features a heavy duty roller bearing construction.
- Eight-doweled design adds extra strength.
- High pressure rated -- will handle a maximum 3000 PSI.
- The heavy duty Live Floor Hydraulic Pump with Relief Port from Buyers Products is built tough to handle continuous, high-pressure operations such as a live floor. It features counter clockwise rotation.
The 1 in. relief port on the rear protects the pump's operation from spikes in pressure that could damage it and other parts of your hydraulic system.
The pump is constructed of cast iron with Teflon-coated bronze thrust plates and heavy duty roller bearings. Eight internal dowels protect the structural integrity of the pump.
Two models both handle a maximum 3000 PSI while delivering a flow of either 18 GPM or 24.2 GPM at 1000 RPM.
The pump is designed to be 4-bolt mounted into an SAE B mount.