Locking Battery Disconnect Switch
466-6391005 MFG #: Buyers Products Company
- Lock mount lets you install a padlock on the switch.
- Disconnect battery power in one switch with this unit.
- Easy to turn T-handle.
- Construction-duty material assures long life.
- Complies with OSHA 1910.147 Lock-Out/Tag-Out requirements.
- Help protect your truck and equipment with the Battery Disconnect with Lock-Out from Buyers Products.
This construction-duty switch can be padlocked through the lock mount bracket it comes housed in, or you can place a locking tag through the holes for protection.
The 12V switch features 250A continuous power and 2500A surge for five seconds. It complies with OSHA 1910.147 Lock-Out/Tag-Out requirements.