Locking Gas Container Rack
- Versatile rack can be mounted on either enclosed or open style trailers.
- Add extra security with a steel pin, locking gas can into place.
- Durable nylon strap is included to secure can when trailer is in motion.
- Black powder-coated steel resists rust and maintains strength season after season.
- Built to hold one 5 gal gas can (not included).
- Buyers Products Locking Gas Container Rack can mount to any style landscaping trailer to hold one 5 gal container (not included - see list of models below). The container locks into place with a steel pin. It remains visible and the trailer bed stays clear.
The rack has high walls to cradle the gas can while on the road and the included padlock adds extra security.
It is constructed from sturdy steel and finished with a rust-inhibiting black powder coat. Mounting hardware is included.
The rack works with the following containers:
• Blitz USA Inc. 5 gal and 6 plus gas cans
• Midwest Can Co. 5 gal cans, models 5600, 7600, & 8600
• No-Spill Inc. 5 gal cans, models 1058, 1450, 1456, & 1457
LT32 Locking Gas Container Rack